You’ve got a performance based approach to life — you critique Instagram ads while you’re scrolling, you try to beat projected commute times on Google Maps, and you have optimised more than one friend’s online dating profile. You have a deep understanding of digital marketing, strong attention to detail, and take pride in doing great work.
You are a fixer, seeing the world through the eyes of our clients, and spotting the gaps we need to fill. You are a people person and looking to work at a thriving company with a supportive and collaborative culture…. and of course, with beer and wine on tap.
If this sounds like you, then you should apply for this one-of-a-kind opportunity as our Account Manager. Orange Line is a growing Sydney-based digital performance agency and we are looking to expand our accounts team by adding another Account Manager. If you’re excited at the idea of leading digital strategies for global brands, this is 100% the role for you.
About the role
Reporting to the Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Driving client growth and retention with the support of our delivery teams (performance and creative) to achieve agency targets.
- Crafting and refining digital strategies for global brands.
- Ensuring that a high standard of work is delivered for each client.
- Producing, refining and presenting digital marketing strategy decks.
- Working with our performance and creative teams to evolve and refine client digital strategies.
- Researching, mapping, and analysing the needs of our clients, their market, product fit, and gaps.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Three or more years of agency experience.
- Strong communicator — confident communicating complex concepts and campaign results.
- Collaborative worker— a team player who is curious, and comfortable asking questions, pushing back, and accepting feedback.
- Experience in working on Tier 1 brands across a range of digital channels.
- Strong presentation skills coupled with keen attention to detail when it comes to client documentation.
- Strong problem solving skills, with a strategic mind and business acumen.
Gold stars if you have:
Google Analytics and AdWords certifications.
Passion for great design.
Portfolio examples of compelling digital campaigns (please submit examples with your cover letter).
What’s in it for you
A few side benefits of working at Orange Line:
- Opportunities for further education.
- Customised career growth planning.
- A fun and welcoming work environment.
- In house snacks and beverages (we have a weekly team wishlist).
- Our office is 5 minute walk from Central Station in an open and collaborative space. Surrounded by excellent coffee.
- And more — ask us about the rest.
Some (more) reasons why you’d want to work with us
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company.
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued — not long hours (a good work-life balance is just how we do things).
- You’d like to work somewhere where you can wear your old hoodie — or your crisp new suit — and nobody is going to mind.
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside people who are easy-going, friendly, and helpful.
Send your resume to email@example.com.