Orange Line is looking for an experienced digital performance marketer with outstanding business acumen, problem solving, relationship and presentation skills to join our fantastic team of experts as our Performance Director.
You will be responsible for achieving client targets with the support of our Performance Team (who report to you). You will have a deep understanding of digital marketing strategy, strong attention to detail, a passion and practice for innovation, the personality and mind for leadership and maximising team potential. Most importantly, you will ensure that a high standard of work is delivered for each client.
Reporting directly into our General Manager, our ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Experience in working on Tier 1 brands across a range of digital channels.
- Ideally 5+ years Agency experience, with several of those in a management position.
- Track record in managing large complex pieces of business in an agency environment.
- Strong presentation skills coupled with keen attention to detail when it comes to client documentation.
- Strong problem solving skills, strategic mind and business acumen.
- Sound understanding of digital marketing technologies.
- Be a real team player.
Responsibilities (3 key areas):
- Ensuring and maximising client performance;
- Leading and growing the Performance Team at Orange Line;
- Leading performance innovation at Orange Line
About the role
From an individual perspective:
- Build workflow of performance team, including collaboration between SEO, SEM, Digital PR and Creative
- Build and implement QA Process
- Build framework of Account Optimisation strategy, including frequency, assign to and ensure compliance by Performance Team members
- Review key takeouts of optimisation ‘deep dives’ and provide actionable game plans to the AMs/AD
- Provide clients with summary of optimisations that have taken place for increased visibility
- Build framework for weekly performance notes & QA – insights & recommendations
- Analyse past campaign performance & supply clear recommendations and learnings to apply to next campaign activity
- Organise a minimum of 1 new tech/publisher meeting each fortnight
- Be a thought leader – host lunch & learns, train broader team (including Account Managers), provide innovation advancements for WIPs and knowledge share on major changes in industry
- Provide channel strategy – including opportunities, estimates & tactics across paid channels
- Assess current platform choices & provide recommendations for cost savings or improvements on regular basis
- Support new business pitches
- Mentor 2 x Performance Managers, 1 x SEO Manager, and digital PR team (2 people)
- Ensure compliance with QA structure
- Assign KPIs & hold Orange Folders on quarterly basis
- Outline opportunities for team member growth & highlight any areas of weakness that can be improved as part of ongoing training
- Map out specific training program & ensure it is completed on a weekly basis
What’s in it for you
A few side benefits of working at Orange Line:
- Opportunities for further education.
- Customised career growth planning.
- A fun and welcoming work environment.
- In house snacks and beverages (we have a weekly team wishlist).
- A modern office where you can wear your old hoodie — or your crisp new suit — and nobody is going to mind.
- An opportunity to work alongside colleagues who are easy-going, friendly, and helpful.
- Our office is 5 minute walk from Central Station in an open and collaborative space. Surrounded by excellent coffee.
- And more — ask us about the rest.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.