A rare opportunity has arisen for a talented SEO Manager to join the performance team at Orange Line. This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate individual who is ambitious to work on a range of industry leading clients and deliver Orange Line’s organic search strategies.
Orange Line is an end-to-end performance digital marketing agency with a strong 10-year history of success across some of Australia’s (and the world’s) most respected Brands. The Agency has grown considerably over the past few years, offering an exciting and ambitious environment for a driven SEO Manager to thrive in.
The Orange Line team punches well above our weight. We develop trusted partnerships with our clients and are extremely diligent in delivering sales outcomes.
The Agency places a significant focus on culture, innovation, personal development and growth. We want our staff to enjoy our work environment and offer tailored training programs, a clear progressive path, social calendar and work/life balance. If you’re a table tennis enthusiast, we have a long running tournament.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Performance Manager, you will be expected to:
- Develop and execute short and long term strategies to fulfill SEO objectives of our clients
- Plan and organise resources of SEO related campaigns, from proposal stage right through to execution and delivery
- Be the main point of contact regarding SEO related client communication
- Deliver technical audits & SEO specification documents
- Adopt a cooperative approach between Paid Search and SEO
- Help manage client relationships
- Support new business pitches across strategy and delivery
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 2 – 4 years’ Organic Search experience essential, ideally working with Tier 1 clients and managing substantial budgets
- A proven strategic thinker with very high attention to detail
- Able to manage accounts autonomously with little supervision
- Be technically minded, ideally with a technical background
- Willing to be ‘hands on’ and foster a proactive attitude to their work
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to cope with conflicting demands and prioritise tasks
In return you will enjoy working for some industry leading clients in a highly autonomous role, whilst enjoying the fun and family like culture with regular social events.
Send your resume to email@example.com.